Just sayin hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red E2 dive

Reaction score
I have never used a forum before and I came across this one playing on the net. I liked the site, and thought it would be a good place for info., and conversation. I will tell a little about my self. I have been diving just over 2 years and can't get in the water enough. It is hard to find the time to dive around my work scedual but I've loged just over 60 dives and I'm starting my dive master course this month. Thats enough about me can't weight to get know you guys.
Shane aka Red

You must be a good person Shane is my brothers name ....you will like scuba board. It is a great source fer info. The humour is good too later Hal

:azvatar: Hi there Shane, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
Take care and Safe Diving.

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to Scubaboard Shane! This is a great forum for learning, researching, and just discussing diving with others from around the world!

Welcome Aboard...jump in and make yourself at home!

I just wanted to say thanks for the greatings. I have had a chance to brows the boards, and this place looks great. Look forward to all the geat discussions.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Back
Top Bottom