Kansas City is all aboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi and welcome to the Board

Becky

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I assume you're from Kansas city by the title, so you might find the Midwest Muck Divers forum on Scubaboard a good place to visit with other divers from your area http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=312

You'll find Scubaboard to be a very friendly community...

Aloha, Tim

Hello bslaughter and welcome aboard. Always good to see another Kansas City area diver on the board.

Please take the time to fill out your profile and tell us a little more about yourself....what cerifications do you have, what are your interests, that sort of stuff. It helps the rest of us to add some context to our greetings and posts. Anyway, I hope you enjoy spending some of your between-dives time with us.

Go Chiefs!!!!

Howdy!

I want to join the others in welcoming you to ScubaBoard.com, and I hope you both enjoy it and find it helpful as you learn your way around here.
Just in case you missed it, do read this simple guide A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums by Tech Admin & team. It is pinned at the top of the Intros forum here so you can go back to at anytime.

And since you are new to Scuba, be sure to check our our New Divers forum. Great source!!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

:dazzler1: Welcome to the board bslaughter! It's a great place to talk to others.

Take care and safe diving!
Matt

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Slaughter-
Good to see you found the board. Hope you learn a lot. Have fun in Cozumel you butt skunk :)

My sister has lived in Derby, KS for 10 years and I've never been there once. Hmmmm

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom