L diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

exr

Reaction score
New to the site, lots of good information. My husband Dan and I been diving for 11 years. We love diving Cozumel, were there twice a year.

I love to dive any place that is warm :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard, hope you enjoy your time here.

Sorry if I'm not quite awake yet, but L diver? Is that your pressure group? or maybe a play on words like (Hel)L Diver like Helldivers Rodeo. Or possibly something entirely different.

Hmmmmm....

Julie

Howdy and welcome to ScubaBoard.com

Cozumel is great diving, but if you ever get fed up with the tourism and cruise boats, look at Amergris Cay Belize, or Utila Island Honduras. You'll find much about both in our South America forum. :)

have fun don
:cowboy:

Juls64:
Sorry if I'm not quite awake yet, but L diver? Is that your pressure group? or maybe a play on words like (Hel)L Diver like Helldivers Rodeo. Or possibly something entirely different.

Hmmmmm....

Julie

Good morning Julie,

L is short for my name Ellen.

Hi Ellen:
Welcome from another Cozumel lover. :)

:dazzler1: :icecream1 Hi there exr, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. Safe Diving. Matt.

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome Ellen. If you head over the Coz part of the board you'll find plenty of folks who know just how you feel about the place - one day i might find out too :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom