hello to all, new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bluebottle

Reaction score
hi there

i am new to this board... great site for scubas only!

i am doing an Instructor course soon and have come here for some help! Hopefully will be able to get some good advice.

thanks
bluebottle

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy SCUBA Board, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to learn and share. I have found people to be very helpful. If I can help you feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Paul

Howdy and welcome to SB! :sly:

If you have your Dive Master accomplihsed, we can arrange a key to the Instructor's forum, then when you make Instructor - add the badge to your posts. PM me if you would like information on that. :)

Otherwise - have fun! don :cowboy:

hey there!
thanks for the warm welcome!

Hmmm instructor-to-instructor... what's that all about? sounds good!

Actually I may have omitted to say... I am already an instructor.. I am doing my staff instructor on the IDC.. just i am so rusty on physics (i haven't taught a divemaster course for about three years and only open waters and rescues mainly) :blush: I have also not worked full time as an instructor for a year and a half...so need a little polishing :)

I guess i got used to saying divemaster from working in the Caribbean, sorry!

I decided to take the IDC to get up to date with all the latest, improve my skills and refresh my knowledge. :D

Physics was always my downfall :( :unsure:

thx to all on the science board who have helped out with the halftimes post.. i will be getting to it this afternoon.

Thanks!
Bluebottle
PADI MSDT
:bfish:

Hi there Bluebottle, My name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. and Safe Diving. :diver: :jump013:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board. It is good to hear even an Instructor admit when they need a refresher. All too often some divers get this macho attitude that they don't forget anything and they are invincible.

My wife (baitedstorm) is waiting to take her IDC to become an Instructor.... $$$

Bluebottle:
Hmmm instructor-to-instructor... what's that all about? sounds good!
Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Just follow the link that El Orans provided to you above and you'll find out all about the Intructor to Instructor forum.

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Back
Top Bottom