Hello..I'am new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muza

Reaction score
I'am from Malaysia and also going to be a diver,completed my confined water diving at PADI scuba diving training centre. Will be performing open water dives at Pulau Perhentian for the final PADI test on 10.06.2005

I accidently found this scubaboard.com while surfing the online order for scuba gear. I'am looking for the best gear for my first open water dive such as wetsuit 3mm,mask,fin,snokel,boot and glove. I actually found a brand i.e Henderson (for inst-dry wetsuit and boot) thru scuba.com.

Needs your opinion on that brand.

TQ

I have heard good things, but no first hand knowledge just wanted to say welcome to the board.

Hi Muza - welcome to the board. I believe that Henderson gear is very good, but it is probably a little more expensive than other stuff so it is a question of personal preference. Me, I just have a non-name brand 5mm wet-suit that works fine! :wink: Actually I bought it in Singapore (cheap!!!) :D

I love the diving in Malaysia from what I know - that is basically Tioman. One day I plan to go back and dive some of the other east penisular sites; it's good stuff.

Enjoy yourself on SB - we're a friendly crowd with answers to most of the questions about diving that I've ever seen!!!

See you around the board!

Hey Muza, Welcome to SB. Great place to ask questions about gear and diving.
Good luck on your OW cert.
David

Hello,

Welcome to the board. I purchased most of my equipment from www.Scuba.com they are a pretty good outfit. I personally got the Tilos Semi-Dry and it has performed very well. Another place I would look for a suit is www.ScubaL.com they have some great deals on wet suits (even custom taylored) and BC's. Good Luck with your training!

Hi and Welcome to SB.com! :azvatar:

I guess you have already found this forum, but just in case: ScubaBoard.Com > The Equipment of Scuba Diving > Exposure Suits For further questions on Equipment, you would probably do better posting those on the respective forums under Equipment.

Also be sure to check out our New Divers & Those Considering Diving forum. :thumb:

enjoy! don :cowboy:

Dear All,

TQ for your support and will keep u inform on my first OW dive at Perhentian. Also on the new gear,hopefully its will arrived on time before 09.06.05.
There are several great diving areas in Malaysia such as Sipadan,Tioman,Perhentian n Redang and the cost here is Low. Maybe one day we can dive together.

TQ,
Regards,

Muza

Welcome to the board. Great places to do your open water certs.... Check out this link to help you with your equipment...

Click here ---->[red]Equipment[/red]

Back
Top Bottom