Glad to be Aboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OhioPadiSI

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Fantastic site... well designed, feature-rich. Great Job. Just came aboard, but old, old friend of diving. Would like to get with a "monitor" to establish access to Instructor Pages. Will visit often. Was pointed to your site by a link from a friend concerning foul weather in Honduras... I was trapped on Roatan at Bay Island Beach Resort while leading a trip with 20 divers for 8 days beyond scheduled trip in 1999 when the fires burned out of control and visibility was less than a half a mile. Roatan Airport is still VFR, even for commerical jets!

Well thank you so much for all the nice compliments, although I can't take any of the credit. But welcome aboard SB OhioPadiSI, nice place to hang out and talk about diving or whatever.
David

OhioPadiSI:
well designed, feature-rich. Great Job.

Thanks - ohhh, your talking about the website, I thought you were talking about me :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard

Hello Jon and Welcome to SB.com! :D

Yep, it keeps getting better around here. Some of us still miss the parrots, but that's another story. :11:

Trapped for 8 extra days on Roatan, wow! More diving, or did the ash ruin the viz? I was stuck there once immediately following Sept 11, 2001 with the emergency air traffic shutdown, but we made it home only two days late.

Sent you a PM about the Inst2Inst forum registration.

enjoy don :cowboy2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom