hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caroline

New
Reaction score
This is my first visit to this site. I live in amsterdam. at the end of this summer i want to make a new dive-trip. I went diving in egypt, Thailand and europe before. I liked Egypt (dahab) the most!
This year i am planning to go to Costa Rica. Can someone say what is the best diving-spot (which coast, pacific or atlantic ocean)in Costa Rica?
thanks for answering my question!
Greetz Caroline

Hi Caroline, welcome to SB, great place to find out about diving around the globe.
You may want to post your questions on Costa Rica here
David

Howdy Caroline and Welcome to ScubaBoard.com :)

My you do sound like quite the traveling divers. I admire your spirit. I am sorry that I do not have first hand information on Costa Rica diving, for while some people go there to enjoy both the diving and the the land sights, it's not known to be a top dive site - I don't' think.

Central America is currently being covered in our South America forum, with this path: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs> South America > General South America and you will see posts there on Costa Rica.

PM me if I may help more, or a fellow Dutchman will be along shortly to greet you as well.

don :cowboy:

El Orans:
Hallo Caroline,

leuk dat er weer eens een Nederlandse duikster bijkomt. Duik je ook in lokale wateren of voornamelijk op vakantie? Het zou handig zijn als je ook je Public Profile wilt invullen, zodoende kunnen wij je wat beter leren kennen. Kijk maar naar het mijne als je op zoek bent naar wat inspiratie... :D

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave
Do I need to run this thru a translator on Google...? :D

Welcome Caroline :fruit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom