Ole!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SSB

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. This is my first ever message board, chat room or anything like this. Several of my customers raved about this place so I thought I would check it out. So Hello!

Hiya. Glad you finally found us. I stopped by your booth at Oceanfest, and you have some cool stuff. Oh, you can put your website in your sig line for some free advertising!

Scuba_Jenny:
Hiya. Glad you finally found us. I stopped by your booth at Oceanfest, and you have some cool stuff. Oh, you can put your website in your sig line for some free advertising!

Thanks Jenny! It took me long enough to get around to really visiting.Things have been moving rather quickly and not much time to spare. Thanks for the tip I will do that.

El Orans:
Hello SSB,

so what are you? A dive shop, manufacturer, dive professional? We have several forums for several kinds of professionals. Just "send me a PM" if you'd like more info.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

So I'm Bottom Crawlers, which is dive apparel. Tanks, T's and hats and things of that nature. I create artwork to go on clothing. And yes any help would be greatly appreciated. This forum is very cool but not sure how it all works as of yet.

SSB

HI there, and Welcome to SB.com :)

I take it that you're at a dive shop? I hope you like it here, and tell more of your customers about it. Need some stickers...?

don :cowboy2:

DandyDon:
HI there, and Welcome to SB.com :)

I take it that you're at a dive shop? I hope you like it here, and tell more of your customers about it. Need some stickers...?

don :cowboy2:
High Back,
No I'm not a dive shop I'm the manufacturer. And what type of stickers are you talking about?

SSB:
High Back,
No I'm not a dive shop I'm the manufacturer. And what type of stickers are you talking about?
I was referencing ScubaBoard.com peel and stick stickers - for vehicles, store windows and counters, tanks, etc. I think we are in the process of changing to a new supplier, but I will ask about availability. :crafty:

:D Welcome to Scuba Board SSB! It’s a good place to go if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. and Safe Diving from Matt. :jump013:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom