Hello - Another newbie here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subaqua

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the wonderful world of diving and look forward to many hours underwater. Just found this great site and plan to check it often. I have a lot of questions and noticed that many of them have already been asked. I hope to contribute when I can.
Later....

Hi there subaqua, welcome to SB, and if your planning to spend many hours UW, bring lots of air. Check out these guys, you may find a buddy or two. click here

Hello and welcome to SB.com! :thumb:

Glad you found us, and hope to see more of you around the forums. Be sure to check out your local dive club: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs> North America> United States> Florida Conch Divers

I don't know where Belaire is, but I'm sure you can get to Ft.Lauderdale and The Keys a lot easier than I can, yet - I go couple times a year. PM me if I can help you learn to navigate the board here.

have fun, don:cowboy2:

:sunny Hi there subaqua! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving. Matt. :dazzler1:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Back
Top Bottom