Greetings from Perth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkinabus

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm from Perth Western Australia, introduced to diving by my old school single hose J-valve no bcd father about 25years ago, done aproxx 100 dives since on said gear...

Finally certified this year and loving finally diving properly(and safely!:)

...The joys of bouyancy control! woohoo! ...Computers! Yay!

I'm setting up a marine education/conservation display for schools and am interested in any photos you all may have of species found in Australian waters (if they were actually photographed in Oz even better)

Dive well!

Sharkinabus

Sure do, especially the bcd! and my Mares M1!

...Still got an old scubapro R109 Balanced Adjustable second stage though, tried some other regs and couldn't justify the upgrade...

That old clunker seemed just as good!

Very glad to have you with us. It's fun to see what you members in the far time zones post while we're asleep over here... :)

:cowboy: don

sharkinabus...welcome, Sandgroper!!

I'm in WA, too. I think there are only a couple of us, but there are quite a few Aussies around the place.

Your project sounds interesting - you might want to post a request and a little more information about it in the Marine Ecosystems area or maybe in the Photography area. Many SBers don't visit the Intro areas unless they see a title line that really strikes them, so they may have missed your request!

Welcome to ScubaBoard - it's a pretty neat place :D

Just wanted to say welcome to the safe side of diving and the best board on the web.

sharkinabus:
Hi all!

I'm from Perth Western Australia, introduced to diving by my old school single hose J-valve no bcd father about 25years ago, done aproxx 100 dives since on said gear...

Finally certified this year and loving finally diving properly(and safely!:)

...The joys of bouyancy control! woohoo! ...Computers! Yay!

I'm setting up a marine education/conservation display for schools and am interested in any photos you all may have of species found in Australian waters (if they were actually photographed in Oz even better)

Dive well!

Sharkinabus
mm education conservation display sounds very intresting whats your set up and when will it be in action

Back
Top Bottom