Colo. newbie to forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markd_nscr986

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New to the forum but have been diving for 21 years,most of it warm water diving.I have some cold water diving coming up later this summer in Colo.,dive training stuff.I will be making a trip to Kona in June and would like to do some diving off of Block island later this summer.Any suggestions or input for the Block Island diving would be appreciated.

Mark

You might want to look in the Hawaii forum... I'm sure you'll find more information that way...

Welcome to the scuba board!!

Colorado, Ohhhhhhhhhh, give me a home where the buffalo roam, and the errrrr.....

Whoops, sorry wrong state :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard !

Hi Mark, welcome to SB. Sounds like you have enough dive time under your weight belt to contribute much here.
So what part of the beautiful state of Colorado are you from?
I have visited many places there, like Winter Park and Arapaho Basin for skiing. Boulder, Ft. Collins and Golden for drinking beer :D.
Rocky Mountain National for a drive in the park.
Denver cuz it was there.
Nice state, but alas, no ocean.
David

To help you learn to navigate the SB Matrix (I get lost too!, follow this path: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs> North America> United States> Hawai'i O'Hana

Let me know if I can help you find your way. :)

don

glad to have you on the site. i've been to colorado, a long time ago. i mainly remember the week-long drive with my parents and little brother, and the fact that denver streets would just stop dead and you'd have to go around & around to find where the street name picked up again. and molly brown's house. and pike's peak. actually, i guess i remember it pretty well. hmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom