New Member from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeraldBarber

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, I'm Gerald Barber and I'm really a beginner. I took one of those half day intro courses last month while on vacation and loved the experience. Now I'm looking into courses near my home to get my open water certification.

You gotta lotta wrecks off the coast of Jersey :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard

GeraldBarber:
Hello, I'm Gerald Barber and I'm really a beginner. I took one of those half day intro courses last month while on vacation and loved the experience. Now I'm looking into courses near my home to get my open water certification.

Hey there! I am also new to the board and from NJ. I got certified in April - I did half of my course with a dive shop in Hillsborough and completed my referral (open water testing) in St. Maarten. Nice warm water helped with the four dives.

I am so glad I got certified... I just came back from Florida and got 11 dives in over a 5 day vacation.

Welcome again!

Denise

gerald, denise, welcome aboard

you guys will love diving in New Jersey... tons of great wrecks to explore

but

get a drysuit :eyebrow:

Hey Gerald, welcome to SB, if you hang around here, ask the right questions, soon you will be diving and loving it. Take Lil'Irish for example. :D

Be sure to check out our :newbie: forum for new divers: ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving, and I think you'll enjoy SB even more if you complete your Profile.

The NJ offshore wrecks may be a bit much for your first 100 dives, I dunno'? But do check out your local dive club forum: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs> North America> United States> Wreck Valley

:cowboy: don

denise611:
Hey there! I am also new to the board and from NJ. I got certified in April - I did half of my course with a dive shop in Hillsborough and completed my referral (open water testing) in St. Maarten. Nice warm water helped with the four dives.

I am so glad I got certified... I just came back from Florida and got 11 dives in over a 5 day vacation.

Welcome again!
Denise, even tho you have been a lurking member here :lurk_2: for half a year, it's nice to see you posting. Congratulations on getting certified and Happy Birthday soon. :balloon Now that you have the card, why not update your Dive Info...?

And go ahead and post your own Intro thread, so we can welcome you fully...

:cowboy2: still don

Back
Top Bottom