New to diving and forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattroz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,
new to this forum and new to diving, did a couple of ocean dives in mexico this past january and fell in love. i've registered for my OW , AOW and nitrox all this summer, can't wait till i can afford my own gear. anyway just wanted to say hi

matt

Another Canadian eh? Well your in luck there are a ton more floating around here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
Another Canadian eh? Well your in luck there are a ton more floating around here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

thanks for the quick welcome.

Hey Mat,
Welcome to SB, nice shot of the brain coral. Where were your Mexico dives?
Good luck on your upcoming certification(s).
David

You did some resort dives and got hooked, huh? Same thing happened to me, a few thousand dollars back. But it's been money and time well spent, training, traveling, diving, etc. :cheering: I flew into Montreal last year and drove to Brockville ONT to dive the wrecks there - awesome!!

To help you learn to get around the SB Matrix, please follow this path to the :newbie: forum ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving and try 6 posts here before you decide if you like SB or not. Hope you do...

don :cowboy:

Gidday Mattroz
I followed the same route, only the intro dives were on the Great Barrier Reef. I hope you are doing your courses in cool water so you can dive in Canada and don't become a warm water wuss..
Alison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom