New to ScubaBoard here in NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NCSU_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Just joined scuba board. I'm a resident of Topsail Island NC and live part time in Raleigh (hence the NCSU part in my name) Not a whole lot of diving yet this season although I did just get done with Fantasy Lake today. Not bad but a little cold. Viz was about 20 ft. hor. and 40 ft. vert if anybody was wondering.

Welcome to scubaboard
Visibility was about 7m where I was diving yesterday which makes it about the same, that counts as pretty good in this neck of the woods. What is a little cold 13 Celcius here which I think is around 50 something F.. Anyway enjoy scubaboard.

Alison

How about completig your dive info for us...? :profile:

:icon2: Let me know if I can help you find your way here...

don :cowboy2:

Hey there NCSU,
Welcome to SB, a cold dive with 20 ft vis is better than no dive at all. Great to have you aboard, look forward to hearing more about the diving in your area.
David

hey! come to the nc wreck divers part of the site & say hello there, too. let's see - clubs, north america, us, then scroll to nc wreck divers. they are a great subset of the great bunch here!

Back
Top Bottom