Were over here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

over

Reaction score
Greetings!

Thanks for all the great information regarding the two questions I had asked in the "new scubadiver section" in this forum. I will give the tips that have worked for you all a try. And, now that I have messed my regulator up by leaving the cap off, I am sure that I won't forget that again. I' am pretty sure that I will be able to succeed and do my open water-just need to work thru a few issues, but I am not a quiter.
We did some scubadiving down in Cancun once some 10-12 years ago. They don't give you much information, so I have been amazed at the amount of info to learn, and I guess I just need so time to digest it all. Now that I have learned what I have, I will feel much more secure and confident in diving.
I picked the name "over" for my husband, because he is more than an overacheiver. When ever he decides to do something he goes over and above. I do things slower, which can be good or bad depending on your perspective.

That's good you have made that distinction between you and your husband. Peer pressure in this case hubby pressure could be stressfull... happy safe diving

Hey there over, welcome to SB. At least you didn't pick under as your username. SB is a great place for those new to diving to gather the information they require to get the most out of their new found passion, scuba diving.Welcome aboard.
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

You picked a username for your hubby? No more questions. I thought about calling myself Hyphenated, but I didn't want to be so obvious.

Oh, don't feel so cocky. I told you on the other thread that I'd left my reg cap loose in the rinse tank. Twice! :11:

Thanks for posting an Intro, nice to meet you here...

don :cowboy:

:thumb: :drummer: I wanted to give you a warm welcome to Scuba Board. You came to the right place to meet other divers and find answers for things you are looking for. If you have any questions please let me know and (you can PM me also) I will try and point you in the right direction. and Safe Diving. Matt.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom