Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toochy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Thank You for letting me join your group. 35 yo male diver with 300 dives mostly in West Virginia and Mexico. Any tips for getting around the site would be appreciated.

:11ztongue

Hi Toochy, welcome to SB. here is a good place to start. Looks like you have your profile partially filled out, this is good. Pick a forum of your interest and start posting. Maybe you could go over to the Mexico forum and posts some of you diving experiences in Mexico or join in the existing threads.
ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs> North America
Mexico

Again welcome to SB and have fun.
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

It's a big place with lots of turns and all, but just start at the bottom and work down. PM me if I can help in some way...

:cowboy2: don

hey! i'm going to west va this weekend for my first dive there, so glad to know it's good enough to keep you going back. welcome!

:bang:Welcome to Scuba Board, the friendliest place on the internet for divers. You will meet many informative divers here. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do! and Safe Diving, Matt

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom