Hi outthere..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toby_deluxx

Registered
Reaction score
hi all,

me = toby
and I´m...

- new to this board
- based in germany / northern europe
- 28 yrs old
- a *somewhat* newbie diver
- soon off for several weeks to some diving bases in the mediterran sea.
- off next year whole season.
- not interested in PADI/CMAS/NAUI/etc this*vs.that* bullshnick... :wink:
- especially interested in regular and intense diving.

I´m reading here quite some time now and soon there had popped up a few questions... so I´m on here now... :wink:

From the reading alone I can say very nice board and my personal opinion is one of the best I´ve ever come across with...

Btw. sorry for accidental mistakes. My german is better than my english though..:wink:
(indeed my father is cubanian, but heck... :) )

best regards,

toby

welcome to the board. I will be in southern germany in dec but don't think I will be diving lol.

Let me know if I can help you find your way around here, and your English is great. :thumb:

don :cowboy:

Hi Toby, Welcome to SB. I like the way you went down your list very thoroughly, and now problems with your English.
David

welcome! i loved germany. your english is better than lots of people who use theirs every day...

Hi Toby, Welcome to Scuba Board, the friendliest place on the internet for divers. You will meet many informative divers here. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do! and Safe Diving, Matt :bang:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

thanx all for this very warm welcome.
i already experienced for myself that here is definetly the right place for me.

really a great bunch of very nice people here, hands down... :)

Back
Top Bottom