Hello from Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My name is Alvarado and I am a diver in Honduras. I have dived in Utila, Roatan and we have recently begun diving in Puerto Cortes. This location is not a well known or traditional location and we are scouting new sites almost every weekend. (Some of us unfortunately have to work) If anybody has any questions or comments let me know.

welcome aboard, alvarado

i'm heading to Roatan in a month or so, can't wait :wink:

Hey there Alvarado, welcome to SB, Good to have information on the "out of the way" dive sights. Look forward to hearing about the diving in Puerto Cortes.
David

I have been to Roatan a couple of times, and I'm going to Utila next month, but I'd never heard of Puerto Cortes. Had to search a bit. :book3: Very interesting.

I do hope you post on your adventures in the forum Laureans offered above. :admin:

don :cowboy:

:sunny Hi there Alvarado! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving. Matt. :chicken:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom