Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All,

I've always wanted to dive, and after snorkeling in Cozumel last October I KNEW I was going to dive.

My wife, brother-in-law and I begin our OW cert. classes next weekend!

I've already learned much browsing the posts here, and I look forward to learning much more.

Thank you.

Now if I can only decide on a BCD......Vest or BP/W?.....Just kidding!!! :D

Hi RTW, and welcome to SB. Glad to hear you getting certified for diving, have you thought about a BP/W? :D
David

Hello RTW, welcome to Scubaboard! Luckily I got certified before my first trip to Cozumel. You'll love being able to get down there and see all the stuff you couldn't see from the surface. Keep us updated on the certification!

Welcome to the world of diving. Fun and good exercise. IF you fill out your profile we will know where in the world you are and you might even find some buddies to dive the local waters with.

Wow, talk about a family affair, 3 of you.

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
Wow, talk about a family affair, 3 of you.

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D
I'd sure like to be his LDS, or should we tell him about Larry?

Your kinfolk are also welcome to their own membership, you know, same price - still free. You don't get a discount until there are 12 of you. :jestera:

Let me know if you need help with our SB Matrix. Follow this path for our :newbie: forum: ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving

:biggrinba don

Hello RTW,
:yl2jump: Welcome to ScubaBoard! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care and Happy Diving. Matt. :snorkels:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom