Greetings from Okieland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BBP

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I was referred here from another board when I was looking for information on photography. I've been looking through the photo galleries for a couple days now. Some great shots.

Leaving for vacation tomorrow and will complete my Advanced Open Water cert this time. Already have my dives booked and I'm jonesing to get this workday done and out the door!

BKB

Ok, welcome to SB. So which is it? BBP or BKB? Good luck on your AOW cert, but inquiring minds want to know, where?
David

David, the initials thing is a long story that goes back to my handle on one of the first internet boards I ever posted on about ten years ago.

Anyway, the location for vacation is Kauai. Staying on Tunnels Beach and diving both ends of the island. This is our 4th trip in 5 years there. We love the place.

And Tombstone is one of my favorite flicks!

In Vino Veritas!

BKB

How cool! Kaua'i! The only Hawaian island I've been to, and we love it too. Did some snorkeling at Tunnel's, part of the reason I got into diving. Have a great trip.

He's an educated man, now I really don't like him.

LOL, it's the only one we've been too as well! Maybe someday we will see the others, but every year we talk about it say 'Nah, let's just go back to the place we love' and so we end up there.
I got certified at Koloa Landing and I can't wait to rent some tanks and do some shore dives there. And all the diving I've done in Kauai has been on the south end of the island so Tunnels will be a treat. I was scheduled for a morning dive there last spring and got sick the night before and had to cancel.
thanks for the welcome!
BKB

Don't you just hate that day before a trip? I am worthless at work, and then can't sleep. :pilot: Have a good one...!!

:zorros: don

Welcome to the board. I have found the photography forums most useful and I am sure you will too. Post a trip report when you get back - Hawaii could be on the way to a lot of places for me.
Alison

I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving

:palmtree::sunny
-Matt-

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom