Kiaora from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrscubastar

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and am interested in meeting some like minded scuba divers from around the globe that I can perhaps share some dives with in the future.

I am currently completing my Dive Master certification and looking to head to the indonesian area once certified.

I've just pruchased a second hand Suunto Octopus computer. The person didn't have a manual for it and I was hoping someone on here could provide me with a link to download one???

Anyway, take it easy, and go get wet!

Hey mrscubastar,
Welcome to SB, I saw your post on the manual question, hope you got what you needed. Anyway welcome aboard, great place to get answers to your diving questions.
David

:happywave Hello there mrscubastar, welcome to Scuba Board! I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. I love New Zealand Take care and Safe Diving. Matt. :walksmil:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

I did a Google Search on Suunto,then a search on their site for Octopus, finding this:
Dive computer that is no longer in production, but is still broadly in use and can be sold at some retailers.

Here you can download manual for your Octopus II.

This link should take you to the Maual download: Click here where you will be advised: Please note that all manuals are in PDF-format. In order to read PDF files, you need to have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® installed in your computer. You can download the latest Acrobat® Reader® for free from Adobe's website.

See ya' around the forusm, I hope...

:cowboy: don

Gidday Mrscubastar
By the look of your profile you are a mainlander, there are quite a few kiwis on the board but not that many from the South (I am in exile in Wgtn). All the best with completing your divemaster and finding the manual for you computer.
Alison

hey & welcome. (y'all say 'g'day', in the southern u.s. we say 'hey'!) glad you found the board, glad your manual question has been answered, hope you meet some new buddies.

Welcome to the board. Your going to love this place.

alijtaylor:
Gidday Mrscubastar
By the look of your profile you are a mainlander, there are quite a few kiwis on the board but not that many from the South (I am in exile in Wgtn). All the best with completing your divemaster and finding the manual for you computer.
Alison

Hi there,

Yes I am in ChCh. Most of my diving is done in Kaikoura or Lake Colaridge (training). Pretty cold down here but I'm happy to do my training in these conditions so when I do venture to clearer warmer waters, I will appreciate them more!

Gidday, lovely weather for diving here in CHCH, don't you think?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom