Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naked diver

Registered
Reaction score
Not new to diving, but new to ScubaBoard. Well, not really new to ScubaBoard, I signed up a long time ago, but never posted or even logged on since then. (Don't ask me why, I have no reason.) I'm here now though and hope to stay around. As I said, I'm not new to diving, I actually have a fair amount of experience and knowledge and I would be happy to share it with anyone who wants it.

welcome back to the board. Safe diving.

Thanks for the info.

Why would you think I don't dive locally? Who's afraid of a little shrinkage? :D I'm on my way out now to do a dive, but I think I'll were a suit today.

El Orans:
Hello Naked Diver,

you may want to start with this link: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.
It will give you lots of info regarding ScubaBoard.

I see you're an instructor, so you may want to join our private Instructor2Instructor forum.
Click on the link for more info.

For local info, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links:
ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > United States > New England Lobsta Divahs.

Laurens

BTW, I take it that, given your user name, you don't dive locally? :D

Altho I see that you once registered right after me: userid=15602 :slick:

Gotta' like an Instructor who lists himself as "Just an average diver." Let me know if I can help you find your way around the SB Matrix? :confused:

:zorros: don

Hey there naked diver, welcome (back) to SB, I'd like to say I'll see you around, but maybe not, speedos are enough for me.:D
David

Hi Matt, I read your story on the divers with disabilities page. I am a handicap instructor who is involved with a national program that is promoting handicap diving and sponsoring certification. (I'd love to put out a shameless plug, but don't want to break the rules.) While I have never dealt with anyone who has Muscular Dystrophy, I'm going to ask around and see if anyone I know has any experience.

I'm new at the ScubaBoard, so I don't know if there is a better way to make sure you see this, but I might resend it later when I find out.

DandyDon:
Altho I see that you once registered right after me: userid=15602 :slick:

Gotta' like an Instructor who lists himself as "Just an average diver." Let me know if I can help you find your way around the SB Matrix? :confused:

:zorros: don
What else would I put?

I'm going to take you up on your offer to show me around, because I already have some questions.

Would you be interested in diving in the Keys this Aug. 4-6? My daughter, her husband, and I are staying at Key West at the NAS (your stay would be free), and I've charted a boat with captain for a full day of diving on the 4th for $83 for 4 tanks!

Roger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom