My name is Bunchieblue and I'm a scubaholic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bunchieblue

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi,

Please welcome me as a scubaboard newbie. Hope to enjoy some thought provoking chat with like minded people and share tips etc.

Well, It's June and I've only managed to log 24 dives so far this year and all of them down in the Caribbean. Call me a masochist, but with the exeption of the Red Sea, my best and most challenging diving so far has all been in a dry suit around the British coast at 4 to 10C. Diving off the Bahamas is like taking a bath compared to Scapa Flow in late September! Ok, the sealife is more interesting but most of the wrecks in the Caribbean are just a pile of rubble in a puddle of water.

Looking forward to some Great Lakes diving in the next few weeks and a trip up to vancouver.

About to take my first steps into the technical realm of diving. Just got hold of a set of manifolded 80's and a Dive Rite Wing, so hope to start some extended range Nitrox this season.

Have fun!

Hey bunchieblue, welcome to SB, you came to the right place to chat with like minded people, and even some Irishmen, Netherlandians, even Texans. Check out these guys for some Great Lakes Wreck diving. Great Lakes Wrecking Crew
Watch out for the Princess though.
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi bunchieblue I'm Dapher and I am a scubaholic too! Most of my diving is in the warm waters of Alaska, you should grab that drysuit and head north sometime.

Looks like you've managed to sign up for our I2I forum and already got directions to your local dive club here. :068: Enjoy...!

:b_cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom