Newly certified and ready to go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TXSubmariner

Reaction score
Just got SSI certified at San Solomon Springs at Balmorhea, West Texas yesterday! 5 awesome dives and am really ready to rock (ha ha) off of Cayman Brac in July, Why didn't I start this years ago? See you around with an okay sign at 80 feet.

Welcome to the board!
I'll be in Balmorhea this weekend.

Joe

Congratulations and welcome. I too often wonder why I did not certify sooner. May you have many safe dives ahead.

scubajoe:
Welcome to the board!
I'll be in Balmorhea this weekend.

Joe
Have a great weekend, get there early, my instructor and I were the only ones there for about an house on Sunday morning. Water was clear, the fish and turtles were hungry and the diving serene. Enjoy.

:medal: Congratulations on your certification. Follow this path to our :newbie: forum: ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving

don :cowboy2:

Congrats and welcome to the board. We should all be born with a reg in our mouths.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom