My first foreign scuba forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grzess

New
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I am very happy that I find your forum when I can read a lots of very interesting information from divers around the world.
L living in small village near Olsztyn in Poland. In my neighbourhood there is many lakes where I dive, but this is not enough for me. I dream about to dive in, warm, excellent visibility see water.
Reading your forum I can be closer to make my dreams come true.

Don't feel bad, we have others from Poland so make yourself at home.

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

grzess:
Hello everybody!
I am very happy that I find your forum when I can read a lots of very interesting information from divers around the world.
L living in small village near Olsztyn in Poland. In my neighbourhood there is many lakes where I dive, but this is not enough for me. I dream about to dive in, warm, excellent visibility see water.
Reading your forum I can be closer to make my dreams come true.
Oooo!! I'm first! I'm first! :D

Cześć i witamy serdecznie!

Actually, I'm not Polish... Well, yes, I am, sort of...

--Marek

*Edit: Damn... I'm second, I'm second...

Grzesiu kochanie jakim cudem nas znalazles?????
Baw sie tutaj dobrze i pytaj o co zechcesz.

Lil' Irish Temper:
we have others from Poland so make yourself at home.

Lil - did you mean me or Marek or both of us?????
Grzess - for all of you - is a Polish nick name for Gregory. BTW I do know Grzess personally so it's even the biggest pleasure for me to welcome him here.
Mania

mania:
Baw sie tutaj dobrze i pytaj o co zechcesz.

Lil - did you mean me or Marek or both of us?????
Grzess - for all of you - is a Polish nick name for Gregory. BTW I do know Grzess personally so it's even the biggest pleasure for me to welcome him here.
Mania

Everyone from Poland, but mostly you :D

I hope you enjoy the forums here. Let me know if I can help you find your way around...

don :cowboy:

mania:
You guys hang out together, and you want to know by what miracle he found us? :06:

Hey... how come Grzess (two s's?) has just the one post, and a join date of Dec 2004? :lurk_2:?? Anyway, Grzess, good to have you here!

--Marek

Back
Top Bottom