Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is the thread where announcements about the 2012 ScubaBoard Invasion will be posted and questions about the Invasion can be posted.

We will start a crew list and map of who is going in the near future.

I will be posting more details on the Whaleshark & Cenotes trips in the near future.

Last year was a blast and Roxanne & I hope to see everyone again this year.

I wanna go.. but not looking good right now.. :(

Ut ohhhhhhh, round 2?? I think SO!!! Can't wait, last invasion was a blast!!

I actually haven't been on the board since the last trip, scuba'd out for a moment I guess (if that's even possible!). But I uploaded a cozumel video/slideshow on youtube... I guess now would be a good time to share, lol.

[video=youtube;rqRgYYwgOa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqRgYYwgOa8[/video]

Cozumel Scuba Diving - June 2011 - YouTube

@ Pans, Glad you're in for round 2. Loved the video! You got some great shots and did a fabulous job of putting it together. Great selection on the music. Was any of that music yours?

@Leann, so glad your gonna make it again. It was a blast, let's repeat. lol

@Jenny, hope things change soon so you can join us again my friend. Can you say mango margaritas? :D

Al sent the call for Precision Dive Team 8 to notice the dates and I have called for Dive Formation! Hopefully we can all attend and have a great reunion not only with our dive team but with everyone else that attended. We had a blast! But if I can get the holiday off I'm going to add days to this for a 10 day total! Why come home when you have vacation days still left?

John... wonderful video. Loved the music!

Did anyone ever find shushhhhhh...... the missing mooner? Gosh I'd really like some time with moonie again! ;-)

myra

That's great Myra! We would love to hang out with all of you again!

And as for the missing mooner, no I'm afraid not. Maybe he's waiting for our return to "show" himself again. By the way, Moonie was asking about you the other day and then sat around with a big grin on his face. :D I'm sure he'll be wanting to attend the Invasion again too!

Hoping to make it, air fare looks good so far, but I can't even request time off work until January!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom