Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186126 ... LastLast
Like Tree1522Likes

Thread: Invasion Central

Registered

Details Details Details

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Insta-Gator View Post
    Ummm, they're hosting the Scubaboard Invasion, there's going to be a lot of baby sitting to do. IJS
    Gary the hotel is well aware that you are attending.

Is it time to dive yet?

Dives
    100 - 199
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by cardzard View Post
    Gary the hotel is well aware that you are attending.
    Forewarned is forearmed.
    ROXANNE and Moonie like this.
    Insta-Gator
    aka Gary

Question of the day: Does God love me for some unexplained reason and blessed me with a wonderful wife - OR - Did God bless me with a wonderful wife and, therefore, has learned to love me for her sake?

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." -- Thomas Jefferson

Registered

Details Details Details

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by cardzard View Post
    Also I was PM'ed just 2 days ago that 2 Canadian crew member from last year will be returning this year.

Can anyone guess who they are?
    Nobody has a guess??????

Video replay for those who may have missed it.

Frequent Poster

All I wanna hear is bubbles
    rising to the surface. Peace
    and Serenity...

Dives
    50 - 99
    I believe we just broke the 100 day mark...
    Insta-Gator likes this.

Is it time to dive yet?

Dives
    100 - 199
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyersdad View Post
    I believe we just broke the 100 day mark...
    Sounds like a long time when you put it like that

If only I could be part of the 'advance party' to arrange things? I could leave tomorrow. I'm sure I'd have it figured out by July.
    Insta-Gator
    aka Gary

Question of the day: Does God love me for some unexplained reason and blessed me with a wonderful wife - OR - Did God bless me with a wonderful wife and, therefore, has learned to love me for her sake?

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." -- Thomas Jefferson

Frequent Poster

and Serenity...

Dives
    50 - 99
    Nah man, that time will fly by and before we know it we will all be getting our gear checked out and packing bug spray and copious amounts of Tylenol and BC Powder.
    ROXANNE and Insta-Gator like this.

Registered

Terrible man boobs in my
    photo.

Dives
    50 - 99
    Im guessing mother-truckin-ramasule is coming. I'll have to stop in at the shop and buy another "flotation device"

Registered

Next: Socorro!

Dives
    I'm a Fish!
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyersdad View Post
    copious amounts of Tylenol and BC Powder.
    Sounds like you're planning on getting the all out of your all inclusive post-dive beverages
    ROXANNE likes this.
    -James

Flikr | YouTube | Truth comes in the form of a 6 to 9 round burst. - Maj RB Brown, 1st Ranger BN

Is it time to dive yet?

Dives
    100 - 199
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Sounds like you're planning on getting the all out of your all inclusive post-dive beverages
    It's so hard to find the right balance ... or is that, it's so hard to stay balanced? Recommend 8 hours between drinking and diving (not scientific, just my personal rule of thumb)

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Stay hydrated. Alternate alcohol/water through the evening. Let's not have any DCS this trip.
    ROXANNE and PansSiren like this.
    Insta-Gator
    aka Gary

Frequent Poster

and Serenity...

Dives
    50 - 99
    If I drink that much to where I am hurting, I won't dive at all. I am old enough to know better and old enough to care. Nothing worse than a hang over at the ripe old age of 40, it just hurts to damn bad.