Moonie's live from the invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful. After you break the ice and level-set expectations of behavior, I'm sure they won't even notice I'm there. :laughing:

You can read it in their faces: "Crazy friggin Americans....smile, because they bring money, but they sure are weird"

Have fun on Coz!!

Moonie, saw your twin at the ATL airport. Y'all hook up yet?

Water's great, come on in!

Moonie, saw your twin at the ATL airport. Y'all hook up yet?

Water's great, come on in!

Twins hooking up may still be happening in some places, but in most state that is called incest.

Reception was fantastic. Met LOTS of folks I'd chatted with on SB so now I have a real name and a face (well, at least the face, I'm not good with names) to go with the SB ID.

Today was a lot of fun. Did four dives. I'm tired, hungry, thirsty and happy. :D

Reception was fantastic. Met LOTS of folks I'd chatted with on SB so now I have a real name and a face (well, at least the face, I'm not good with names) to go with the SB ID.

Today was a lot of fun. Did four dives. I'm tired, hungry, thirsty and happy. :D

Where did you dive? What did you see? Did Mrs Instagator get to go?

(I know you claim not to be good at trip reports so I am am just trying to help):D

Glad you are having a good time, wish I could have made it.

---------- Post Merged at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:18 PM ----------

How was moonie's dives?

Thanks for the help, D.

Did four dives today. Pallancar Garden (84' / 51 minutes run time), Yucab (51' / 60 minute run time) , Paradise Wall (61' / 40 minute run time), shore dive (21' / 20 minute run time)

Air/surface/depth were all in the low 80s. Very nice.

Saw lots of the usual suspects. Corals at Pallencar Garden are beautiful. The swim-throughs are fun. Lots of the smaller tropical fish, plus eels, groupers, shark, huge hermit crab.

I like rolling over on my back from time to time and usually will see a school of fish above me. It's a really cool feeling to watch the fish above me, with their silhouette against the bright surface and my bubbles floating away from me. :D I like it.

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:02 AM ----------

BTW, I got to take new Moonie on his first dive. Nothing like a virgin dive with someone with their butt hanging out. :D

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Just discovered the memory card in my camera will not fit the slot on my computer. Will have to wait till I get home to upload any pictures.

Back
Top Bottom