Dive jobs in Fukuoka

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Dancer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi dive fanatics! Very nice to find this kind of site for divers. I am from Canada and will be returning to Japan in about a month. This time however, I will be moving to Kyushu. I've just received my Divemasters in Honduras and am trying to become an underwater videographer.
So, if there is anyone out there who knows where I can work as a DM or do videography, I would greatly appreciate it!
Otherwise, I can not wait to get back in the water so all those in the Fukuoka area, hope we can meet up and plunge.

Thanks!
Shalini

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Did you say Fukuoka. is that a swear word?? Actually, I know exactlty where Kyushu is so of course I know Fukuoku.. Welcome aboard

Now that's pretty neat to be able to take a hobby and make a career out of it. Best of luck in searching for a job. Welcome to the board.

Fukuoka... I have been there a long time ago.... There were many nice night clubs though....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom