Dive Show in Tokyo 9 & 10 Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
For those that may be in Tokyo and don't know there is a dive show at Tokyo Big Site this weekend.

Unfortunately it does not sound like the UK ones where you can get all your bargains but they are allowing them to sell "small" items this year for the first time.

I shall be going on Saturday and if there are any Tokyo lurkers out there that fancy a beer then drop me a line.

Jonathan

So that's how Dee knows when everyones birthday is!!!

I did try but not sure that it worked...... I've hit refresh and stuff but I can't see it!

Cheers
Jonathan

Jonathan,

You did it right, it just doesn't show up until the admin approves it. You should be able to see it now.

Good job you couldn't buy anything at the show - I would have been there hours making up my mind and maxing out my credit card!!!

Very different from LIDS and I am sure other shows in the US because nothing was really for sale, but oh the toys.........

The main feature would have to be the camera hosuings. All sorts of different manuafacturers - after all no Japanese diver is complete without a camera or two..... There was also an olympus stand doing a workshop for the C40Zoom and PT-012 housing - counld't understand it of course but the pictures were fab, but this camera maybe a bit small for those that wear gloves.....

Hopefully got myself a housing sorted out for my Sony DCS-85 - it will cost a bit but about the same price as buying the Olympus and housing - also will go deeper. So look forward to photos from me in about 6 weeks time (has to be custom made...)

Cheers
Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom