Labor day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Pack the dive gear boys and girls, the twins and I are planning on diving Labor Day weekend. LandLocked and I are planning on going to Natural Springs in OH. We are at least going to give it a try. If we hate it we can drive someplace else. So who is up for some fun..and also a little diving? :D

Will you guys be at NH pig Roast? I just want to meet some of the faces. Also details about the springs please?

I'll be around Doc, it will be a pleasure to meet you!

Never been to the NS springs but I'm always up to checking out something new!

I won't be at the NH roast. Any other year I could probably make it but this year..no way.

Brian, how many times have you been to BS and couldn't see your hand in front of your face? I know of several. I have heard mixed reviews of NS. I figured it is worth at least one dive and after that, who knows.

Doc, here is their web site.

komi hunter:
Avg viz at NS is 6-8 ft !!!!and you can see the entire quarry on 1 tank. Was not impressed,ALTHOUGH .... it is good for nav cause you can't see anything and have to use your compass:D :D

Sounds like the conditions we had at Falling Rock today!

I'm going to NS at least for one day. I doubt that I will drive clear across the state to go to Haigh but would go to Gilboa, Whitestar or Portage if conditions are just awful. Then again there is France Park or dare I say...Blue Springs. I could use my email pass and get in free like Brian did earlier this year. All I know is that I am getting wet and it isn't going to be in my bathtub. The twins are getting really cranky not to mention myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom