Falling Rock was....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
great today. Good viz, reasonable water temp and not very crowded. A.J. Shark, ckharlan66 and I went there today to try out drysuits. A.J. Shark was not in a dry suit but was there to watch ckharlan66 and I make fools out of ourselves. Overall it wasn't to bad and A.J. didn't die of laughter after all.

One noticeable benefit to the dry suit was the lack of the cold water immersion diuresis effect.

One noticeable downside to the drysuit was the amount of drag compared to a 3 mil wetsuit. Bouyancy control was off for me, mostly due to overweighting IMHO. I'll remove 4 lbs on the next dive and hopefully more when I become more familiar with the dry suit.

If the weather continues to be nice, we should have very nice water conditions for the Halloween dive event.

couple more weeks and you'll be back in the swim of things.

I dint die of laughter but almost and I have pics of both Jim and Chad all blown up, when I get them developed I will post them for all to see
:)

there should be laws against pictures in this section.

It will be hard for me to remain incognito.:anon:

be funny if we could've got the shot when he looked very much pregnant:eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom