Dry Ridge??!!???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4sdi

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to be in Dry Ridge KY all next week (July 7-11) for some OEM training courses. Most yall are from up that way, is there anything to do there??? I know it doesnt sound good for diving, thats for sure, "Dry" Ridge......

Anyway, just wondered if anybody ever heard of the place and what it is like..............

Mark

Factory Outlet Stores.

yep that pretty much sums it up for Dry Ridge other than the state police post there:)

For diving you could try the Ohio River which isn't too far away. Maybe you could turn it into a drift dive and scuba most of the way home:D (I wonder what the underwater procedures are for getting through the locks:confused: )

You could travel a little south and we'll dive Lake Carnico:)

Florence is only about 30 minutes at the most from Dry Ridge has most everything you could need and its about 45 minutes from Cincinnati. If you want to get a few dives in on the way home you could stop in La Grange and visit Falling Rock. It probably only an hour from Dry Ridge and not really our of the way if you go back by way of I-71.

Back
Top Bottom