Anyone local into DIY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msedivingdoc

Reaction score
I live in Lexington and have been interested in a DIY light canister for some time now. Basically the hardest thing I ever built myself was a potatoe cannon I really don't trust myself with $100-$200 worth of materials to build an integral part of my gear.

The big question is, is there anyone that has built a light close to here and would be willing to introduce me to the world of DIY?

Have you taken a look at my MSN site and all the pictures and plans on building your own light?

I'm at work so I can't get to the site right now but if you want a like to it let me know and I'll post it tomorrow. Or you can take a look in the DIY section under lights and the link will be there.

Scott

Here's the link to the MSN site I was talking about. The plans are in the Documents section and the pictures are under the pictures section, go figure. LOL

Feel free to download whatever you like and Pm me if you have any questions. Sorry but I'm located in South Florida so unless you're planning a trip down this way I'm afraid I can't help you any more then this.

DIY Canister Light

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom