Diving Lake Cumberland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey,
Dove this weekend in Lake Cumerland, the vis was lower than last weekend about 5ft. water was warm I dove with a 3mm suit and was ok but the wind at top was cold. we are planing a trip this comming weekend if anyone would like to go?
Kenny

Was a great time.:) Should have come out. May go out again this weekend. One of us in our group gave to the Lake Goddess :wacko: .;-0

Maybe we the Lake Goddess will be tired of using it and give it back to us this weekend?

It would be really great if I could go and get it back this weekend, but I am opening my new business on Monday, and I have a lot of stuff to get done....Of course you guys could always go and do some search and recovery for me:D :D Kenny is getting pretty good at finding my stuff!!!

Hey Kenny, Chas, and Morgan!

Sorry I could not make the dive at Ryans campground this weekend. Way to much on my plate this week. I dove over in the Jabez area on Friday. Visibility was between ten to twelve feet. Water temp is 71 degrees down to 30 feet. Next weekend is totally cleared for scuba diving on Sat. or on Sun. Who's up for it?

Remember on Sunday Oct. 26th is the FREE Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest! Three prize catergories such as 1. Largest Pumpkin brought and successfully carved. 2. Scariest Pumpkin carved. 3. Most creative Pumpkin carved. Prizes awarded to buddy teams in each category.

My computer went down for about ten days. Hopefully, it will stay up now.

Dean

Hey,
Cant got his weekend I have to do honey do days. But hope you guys have a great day. Maybe you canfind the mask.
Kenny

Guys I may be able to go on Sunday, it just depends on how the rest of the week goes, this is my first week as a business owner, and there are so many little things that you don't plan for that have to be done...I'll let you know!
Morgan

Back
Top Bottom