So,.... what's everyone in the KPP up to lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dang! This forum has been absolutely dead lately:depressed:. I realize its winter & a slow time of year, but don't you guys like to talk diving, even when you can't actually do it? I know talking about it isn't nearly as interesting as doing it, but it does help to keep the juices flowing. Everyone have a good Christmas? Did you get any diving stuff? Let's talk a little & see if we can't keep things alive until the big defrost this spring.:D

I got a Flip HD Ultra Video camera and an Ikelite housing for Christmas. We're heading down to Ginnie Springs this weekend to try it out. :D

Tammy,

I am not from Kentucky, but close enough.

I dived in Troy Spring last month. Great time! I managed to squeeze the dives in between seeing my family near Orlando. Going back in Feb.

KPP has been quiet of late!

Tammy,

I am not from Kentucky, but close enough.

I dived in Troy Spring last month. Great time! I managed to squeeze the dives in between seeing my family near Orlando. Going back in Feb.

Yep! Ohio is certainly close enough. Persoanlly can't wait to make it back dow to the No. FL springs again myself, but it is looking like later April before that will happen.

KPP has been quiet of late!

Too quiet.:shakehead: That's why I'm trying to stir things up a bit here.:stirpot::eyebrow:

I got to spend a week diving at Buddy Dive in Bonaire 12-10-11 through 12-17-11. Not my first trip to Bonaire, but first to stay at Buddy Dive. Really enjoyed it, but I gotta say, they had me at 'free breakfast included.' Saw a few lion fish but not real bad; one say saw someone with a bag of dead ones on the dock, which might help explain why. Saw quite a few scrawled filefish and more tarpon out on the reef than I'm used to. A number of scorpion fish, too.

Richard.

A couple of years ago I "escaped" from family matters and drove to Ocala. Dived at 40 Fathom Grotto with an excellent DM. I was impressed how beautiful the area was. Horse farms and all.

Took my non diving girlfriend with me this time thru Ocala and up to Cave Country. Even she was impressed and likes the area.

I cannot wait to go back in Feb. She says she may not go. I said a couple months in the Ohio gray weather and "you will be ready again."

I cannot wait to go back in Feb. She says she may not go. I said a couple months in the Ohio gray weather and "you will be ready again."

True that! Cave Country has become my home away from home. Since I'll be exploring the Mexico caves in Feb./ March, it looks like it will be April until I can dive Ginnie, Peacock, Orange Grove, Little River, Madison Blue, Jackson Blue & Twin Caves,...... again.

I have never dove 40 Fathoms. It has become VERY expensive to do so (about $100/ day). The only thing that might get me there is if I take a Hypoxic Trimix course.

Dang! This forum has been absolutely dead lately:depressed:. I realize its winter & a slow time of year, but don't you guys like to talk diving, even when you can't actually do it? I know talking about it isn't nearly as interesting as doing it, but it does help to keep the juices flowing. Everyone have a good Christmas? Did you get any diving stuff? Let's talk a little & see if we can't keep things alive until the big defrost this spring.:D

Since we have the KPP facebook page we don't need this place, hence the quiet. I guess when you piss enough people off they quit coming to your forum. For those that haven't joined us, we are on facebook.

Back
Top Bottom