Quarry ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First off, my deepest sympathies to ya'll that have to be in the balmy weather you are presently experiencing. :chillin6:

The wife and I are going to be back in your neck of the woods for a week the first part of August. We won't be able to get any diving in over the weekends but are hoping to get a couple of days diving during the week.

Which quarries are open during the week (in the summertime)?

I don't know which ones are open but I do know that Joe's is closed. :D

Good to see you.

I hope we can have dinner or something in August.

Chad

If you have a group of about 6 or more Joe will let you in on a week day. He will let me dive about anytime there. If I have a free day I'll go up with you guys to Joe's. There are two quarries down I-75 that are also open on weekdays by appointment. Loch Lo Minn and Philadelphia's quarry. I have a little bit about them on my website.

I always look forward to coming back "home" and having vittles with my ridgerunning friends Chad. We definitely will get together for that.

Thanks for the info Phil. It would be nice if we could get a group together. Hopefully as time draws nearer we can plan something.

Mermet Springs is open every day except Wed during their summer hours. Wednesdays can be dive by special arrangements (4-6 diver), I think.

I will be living in the dayton, oh area by then. You could always come up north and go to Gilboa. I might even be able to get off work to do a little midweek diving.

Gilboa is a possibilty, that is just a hop, skip and a jump from N. Ky.

cstreu1026:
I will be living in the dayton, oh area by then. You could always come up north and go to Gilboa. I might even be able to get off work to do a little midweek diving.

cstreu1026:

I live only 40 min. from Gilboa and am always looking for a mid-week diving buddy. I even posted a while back asking anyone who could make it there Mon.-Thurs. and got no response. (I take baths). I you would ever like to dive mid-week, give me a shout. I'm semi-retired and very flexible. I will pm you my phone number to file away either in your rollodex or in the round file.

Barracuda2

I will have to wait for the water to warm up a bit since I don't dive dry.....yet. Besides it is still about a 3 hour drive at this point so a dray trip is a bit much in the way of drive time. However, once I into my new house this summer I hope to get a few midweek visits to gilboa in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom