Conditions At Falling Rock today (5/16)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
My two dives this afternoon at Joe's. It wasn't too bad. The surface temp was in the low 70s. First thermocline was at 9-10 feet and that dropped it down to the mid-60s. I was reading 61 degrees on the bottom at the Cabin Cruiser. Viz was about 15 feet below the thermocline. Even with a leaking drysuit I did not freeze to death

Sounds great. A few of us are camping this coming weekend at Joe's. Thanks for the info.

Chris,
Sorry I missed you. We got in two dives of 70 minutes each. This was the first time I saw people looking down into the water at us as we went past them on the dock near the red house.

jbd:
Chris,
Sorry I missed you. We got in two dives of 70 minutes each. This was the first time I saw people looking down into the water at us as we went past them on the dock near the red house.
Aww man if I knew you were there I would have come by and said hi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom