Panama City Beach, Florida Aug. 12-15.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It's official. We are booked and have room for up to 20+ on this trip. Aug. 12-15 the group is heading to Panama City for wreck diving. You can go to our link at divekentucky.com for more info. Trip includes, tanks, airfills, hotel on beach, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also includes restaurant and hotel taxes and gratuities (Shoneys breakfast buffet, Montego Bay and Schooners for dinners).

Not included will be Divemaster and Capt. tips. Alcohol, appetizers and desserts are not included. Drinks on the boat for lunch are not included.

Just send us a message and we'll hold a spot for you. It's pretty flexible.

We usually do this trip 3-4 times each year. Due to circumstances beyond our control this will be our first trip back to PC since March of 2003.

This trip also happens to fall between the summer II semester and the fall semester for those of you in school.

CincyBengalsFan:
It's official. We are booked and have room for up to 20+ on this trip. Aug. 12-15 the group is heading to Panama City for wreck diving. You can go to our link at divekentucky.com for more info.

From Central KY, so glad to see this. I'll check out the link for more info. I've been looking for trips that fall between semesters like this one, so even if I don't make this one (waiting for wreck class to begin), I will sometime!

scubagirl :wink:

Back
Top Bottom