Praise for ScubaToys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

talonraid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm not sure this is the right forum, but I didn't think it fit into services, or the hot deals forum. I'm sure if it's in the wrong place a mod can move it.

Anyway, I have recently been buying new gear for me and my wife. Most of my posts have dealt with the frustrations experienced at local dive shops. Either they have little or no knowledge of the gear they sell, invent uses for the gear, or just downright lie on some occasions.

So, on Friday I called up ScubaToys. They walked through my order with me, made some recommendations (not for more expensive gear, but equally priced) and I hung up the phone satisfied. The person who helped me on the phone was courteous and professional (I think his name was Rich or Rick, but I can't remember).

The next day my order arrived at the door. Granted I live in Texas, so it's not an impossible feat, but quick by any means. My order was accurate, packaged well and everything is in perfect condition and working. To top it off, I saved a great deal of money compared to what I would have spent at ANY of the local shops. I went to EVERY shop in town and gave them the opportunity to make me a great on the stuff I wanted. Some would budge a little on the price, but none would get close to ScubaToys on the exact same or even similar gear. Some shops even had a take it or leave it attitude. So, I left it.

My thanks to ScubaToys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom