Kudos to TUSA! Went out of their way, truly!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
TUSA (especially Erica M.),

You folks are WONDERFUL! I became certified at Cairns ProDive as I trained at the Great Barrier Reef and after trying dozens of various equipments, I chose TUSA, purely on my own evaluation of quality, design and fit. I didn't imagine that I also bought from a company who has OUTSTANDING customer service and really helped me when I needed them. They were able to send me a replacement mask in time for my next dive and in doing so, being so willing to help and be a partner to me, rather than a business/customer relationship.

I will be buying and recommending TUSA from now on, without a doubt. I'm sure there are other great companies out there but sometimes you just get lucky and don't have to jump around to find that great product and service. That's what happened to me and I'm blessed for it.

Thank you from California! Keep up the good work and dive safely everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom