SCUBATOYS Is Awesome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rockne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I hope this is in the right section and is permitted within forum rules. I have no affiliation whatsoever with Scubatoys (or any other scuba entity for that matter). I'm just a very satisfied Scubatoys customer. I'm very new to scuba, so I have had a lot of questions when buying my gear, but Rick at Scubatoys was very patient and helped me get everything together quickly and at a fair price. I had to follow up with a rush order after ordering my main order with another item, and they got it together quickly for me.

I would recommend that you call them, they are quick to answer the phone. I was a little trepedatious about ordering stuff online (and still wouldn't order a mask online), but with the measurements and adjustability of BCDs/ and BP/Ws it can be done correctly. Anyway, just a positive shout out for Scubatoys! Keep it up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom