Big Thank You to BeaverDivers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ultimate Shield

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just want to give a huge Thank You to Casey of BeaverDivers! Yesterday I received my order from him for a Atomic B2 regulator and Z2 Octo and I couldn't be happier with the whole buying experience! :D
Casey was actually kind enough to seek me out via PM after I posted a thread asking about reg comparisons and then offered me these regs at absolutely fantastic prices. I was honestly shocked that someone would go out of their way like he did to help hook up a new member like myself. He got the regs all set up for me and shipped them lightning fast. Package arrived in great condition and was very well packed. I still have a few weeks before I can get into the water, but I'll be sure to post another review of the regs themselves once I do. Again, I cant thank you enough for helping me out Casey, this has been an absolutely great experience, and I hope to deal with you again in the future!
varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp2JrH1z.jpgvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpfWrx50.jpgvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpZ81txI.jpg

Seeing as this threads still the first one I'll just add on to this.
Another huge Thanks to Casey @ BeaverDivers! Just got in a new set of Atomic Splits and Blades in from him (I wanted both for use in different diving conditions). Great communication, answered all my questions promptly, Fast shipping and Fantastic prices once again! Cant say enough good things about this guy and his company, and I hope to do much more business with them in the future! :cool2:
11377348_10203226519022766_8213944563338191346_n.jpg

A BeaverDivers thread that doesn't involve ScubaPro?! I am shocked beyond words--but nice looking AA regs :D

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom