Lake Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanierscuba

Reaction score
Hey,
New to the board here. I just wanted to let you "Looney Birds" know of our dive shop by the lake: The Elements Dive Co. (Lanier Scuba) in Flowery Branch, just in case you need anything. Also, we dive the lake all the time so if you want to drop by and share/hear some stories come on! We can also rent you tanks and fill your air and nitrox. Mention this post to us and you'll receive a $5 air fill or tank rental. We look forward to seeing you. Check out our website: www.lanierscuba.com.

Lanierscuba,
Hey, thanks for the heads up!
I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot from us.
Bi-lateral support is a wonderful thing.
You may be pleasantly surprised what your participation on the ScubaBoard can do for you your business.

the K

Never been by there. I checked out your website and will drop by and see what I can buy from you guys. Nice to know there is a tank rental and airfill so close to the lake. I would love to talk scuba, particularly Lanier, with you at any time.

Thanks,
Jeremy

lanierscuba:
Hey,
New to the board here. I just wanted to let you "Looney Birds" know of our dive shop by the lake: The Elements Dive Co. (Lanier Scuba) in Flowery Branch, just in case you need anything. Also, we dive the lake all the time so if you want to drop by and share/hear some stories come on! We can also rent you tanks and fill your air and nitrox. Mention this post to us and you'll receive a $5 air fill or tank rental. We look forward to seeing you. Check out our website: www.lanierscuba.com.
hey lanierscuba, I've been by your shop a couple of times. Nice people and good service, cant ask for much more, other than I wish you were closer to my house, I live in woodstock. We would love to get with you guys sometime and blow some bubbles. We usually go out of west bank park, but if you have any better sugestions, please let us know. Hope to dive with you soon.

Kyle

Glad to have a new dive shop in that area.... will stop by...

Back
Top Bottom