diving on 7-23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Heather and I are going to hit the local WBP mud hole this sunday if anyone wants to join us.

I'd like to, I need to check and see what shift i'm working sunday though...

I'd love to go but I will be doing my Rescue classes this weekend.
ya'll have fun.

Jeremy

Looks like I'm free Sunday. I'm down. What time you plannin on gettin there?

Hey guys, I talked with the wife and we decided to take a day trip up to jocasee instead of dealing with the croud at lanier. If you all want to join, your more than welcome too. I live in woodstock, so I will be coming across 285 to 85N, If anyone wants to meet up, we can travel up together. We are planing on leaving the house inbetween 8-9am. Let me know who wants to tag along.

Kyle

I would love to but looks like I am going to Phoenix, Az instead...maybe next time!

Mike

Ah, what the heck... it's only a 2-2 1/2 hr drive, i'll tag along. Been wanting to check out Jocassee anyway. I'm in Lawrenceville up I-85, so I could meet up with you guys at say... discover mills? (hwy 120, where BassProShop is at) there's a carrabbas italian restaurant right off the exit that I could meet you at around 9:30-10am.

Jocasse on Sunday? HMMMMMMM..........

Let me see if I can get approval from Upper Management. Hey Dawg, if it pans out maybe we could Buddyup, as well as Carpool. I'm @ 85 and Indian Trail, well more like Indian Trail and Hwy 29.

Braz

DawgDiver:
Ah, what the heck... it's only a 2-2 1/2 hr drive, i'll tag along. Been wanting to check out Jocassee anyway. I'm in Lawrenceville up I-85, so I could meet up with you guys at say... discover mills? (hwy 120, where BassProShop is at) there's a carrabbas italian restaurant right off the exit that I could meet you at around 9:30-10am.
Sounds good, it should be a fun day. I would like to shoot for your 9:30 time for the meet up, or earlier if you guys want to stop for breakfast.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom