Loch Lo-Minn or Blue Water bet...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BKP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all... I need some input here...
I have a bet with my wife (you do *not* want to know the terms... just assume it's major)...

On one of our quarry dives last year, I accidentally knocked over a small concrete statue of a dragon or snake or something at the bottom, with a fin. It was about 50 or 75 yards to the right of the platform, at about 40' depth. My wife made a "lets get the hell out of here" gesture (watching her I almost lost my reg, cracking up), and I turned around, righted it, and swam on...

Anyway, one of us says that statue was in Pelhams's Blue Water... one of us says Loch Low-Minn...

Does anyone know definitively? Any help would be *greatly* appreciated...

-Barry

I have never been to Loch Lo-Minn....But I have been to Bluewater many times and never seen it...wish you luck on your quest

There is a dragon at Loch-Low. If you enter the water from the dock and turn right and swim about 40 yards it there! The dragon looks kinda like a snake with all the humps in it's back and such. I think it was only in about 30'-40' deep though.

I've been to Blue water a couple of times and don't recall seeing anything like it there...but I could have just not seen it...especially since you broke it!!!!...:D:D

Jeremy

I agree its Loch low. I was there this past saturday.

Greg

...thanks all... seems Loch Low-Minn wins... (unfortunately, *I* don't!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom