Panama City / Offshore - Late September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken

He Who Glows in the Dark Waters (ADVISOR)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK, Looney Birds !!!

I'd like to put a trip together in mid September to charter a 6 pack and dive a couple or three of the deeper wrecks off the coast of Panama City.

The Yellow Angel Fish and I will be diving so that will leave 4 spots.

I want definites . . . no "I may be interested, let me see how things go."

I will take the responsibility of setting up the trip.

After the Gray's Reef episode there are a couple of things upon which I must insist.

Here are the ground rules:

All funds are to be received by me no later than 4 weeks before the scheduled date of the trip.

No refund will be made if a cancellation is made less than 3 weeks before the scheduled trip.

If a cancellation is made and a fill in can't be found at least 2 weeks before the trip, the remaining divers will prorate the cancelled diver's fee among them. If a fill in is found after the cancelled fee is prorated, each diver will be refunded the prorated amount.

Any takers ???????

the K

Who will the charter be set up with, what date are you thinking about, and whats the cost of the charter?

Heather and I have been wanting to take a trip to PCB, so this may be a good chance for us. We also bought a florida state park pass, so we can go dive the St. Andrew jetties for free. With the pass we are allowed to have up to 8 divers, so if the rest of the six pack wants to dive the jetties, your more than welcome to use our pass with us.

Kyle

I want to hear more about the dive spots,the date and the price before I commit. I went last weekend to PC and had a real good time.

I'll probably try to set it up with Diver's Den. A 3 tank off-shore dive is $85.
Let's set the weekend of Sept 16/17 as the dive date.

I thought you and Miss H would step up to the plate !!! :D

Yellow Angel Fish and I would love to do this dive with the two of you.

So that would leave only 2 slots to fill.

the K

These are pretty good dive sites, Frog Man. They're further off shore and deeper, usually around 100' to 120' and the visibility is usually super.

the K

The Kraken:
Let's set the weekend of Sept 16/17 as the dive date.

the K

Dang, Sunday the 17th is when we're flying back from our honeymoon in Jamaica.

I have that weekend free, and would be willing to go. there are wrecks out there I'd like to visit.

I've done the FAMI tugs this summer, as well as the Oriskany. I'd still like to see the Chippewa, Grey Ghost, and Accokeek.

I'm free that weekend, If we did'nt make the cut yet - We would like to be the first replacement Pair.

If only one spot left I'll Take it NOW!

Braz N' Renee

I will have to pass this time. I need to take a nitrox class to get some longer bottom times, to better enjoy the off shore trips.

Trip filled !!!! Boy, that was quick . . .

Kyle & Heather
Braz
JKSteger
Yellow Angel Fish and the Kraken

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom