Who's diving this weekend???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone diving this weekend? I'm available for a dive early Sat. morning.

It seems a little quite in here with the diving. Must be the summer slump. I'll be glad when the cooler temps are here and you can sit out by the water all day and enjoy 70 degree temps and not break a sweat gearing up.

Jeremy

Where'd you have in mind?

DawgDiver:
Where'd you have in mind?
And how early?

I thought about Lake Lanier at West Bank Park but on second thought I'm not too sure I want to load up the car and drive an hour and half up there. If I did it, I would want to be there around 8:30am.

Anyone been there in a while?

I'll probably hang close to the house and go over to Lake Julliette near Macon, GA. I haven't been there since last summer. It has a rather large hydrilla problem but the water is usually very clear.

Jeremy

okay, chaged my mind! (happens alot).

If anyone wants to meet up at West Bank in the morning say around 9:00am or so PM me or just post here. I'm itching to get back in the water after a 2 week break! I have about an hour and half drive so to meet up at WBP I will have to leave my house at 7:30am. So if I get a possitive about meeting someone up at WBP and then you can't make it, please Call me. I will PM anyone who wants to meet in the morning with my cell phone number.

Jeremy

Its about a 2 hour drive for me from Carrollton. That would get me home at or after noon. I guess I will have to pass. Anybody game for weekday dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom