Want to dive May 12th or 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ed.

Moving slowly towards my doubles. Now have added a wing to the pile of parts. Got a DR Classic, practically brand new.

which 2nd stages did you have on your rig?

l8r

I am using Ocean Divers regs. They are sold under many different brand names, but they are all from the same manufacturer. I have Scuba Max 2nd stages from Divesports.com. I paid $62 for them, but I think the price is higher now. My first stage is a Salvo SR1.

What tanks are you getting?

according to the wife, I can dive sat am. good for you?

I'm not sure on the tanks. I was looking at the "old" LP-95 tank or considering the "new" X8 119 (which is basically the same). However the new Worthington version of the LP-104 is only 1lb heavier and 1.5" longer and $45 more. I might get two of those plus an AL 40 deco/stage.

I can dive any time sat.

I didn't know Worthington was making a 104. Where have you seen that?

awlright mark!
funny how we're getting less turn out now that the weather is warm. I haven't heard from MikeR, DawgDiver, or any of the others who dove with us in frigid february

cold water wusses,they wont dive when the water warms up. went swimming in the lake last weekend, not too bad after a few beers,was 68 degrees on top,i think the first thermocline is about 18 inches though. 10 am @ mask cove sound good?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom