Sat 7/28 Lake Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ekewaka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be diving this weekend. WBP or Lower Overlook.

A little deeper than wbp, no trees. A few piles of rocks. There is no beach. It is about a six foot drop to get to the water, so you might not want to do it in doubles. I would do it in doubles, but some people don't like it.

We should probably go to wbp because we need to take out that line that you tried to run to the boat last time.

I can dive Sunday, Sat. I will be out of town until about 3:00 PM. I like to try the Lower Overlook.

I might be available Sunday, let me know the final plans.

Mike

Ed, you got your doulbes set up now?

I won't be diving this weekend, still on "ban" to pay back from being "allowed" to go to Bonaire by myself. Won't be able to go next weekend either as I'll be in Jamaica...sigh, its a rough life. Wife says she will do a resort course in Jamaica....fingers crossed. Local diving should get back on schedule after school starts again though.

enjoy!

Yes, I did my first doubles dive last weekend. I like them a lot better than singles. Trim is better now. I use the same weight as I did with singles.

I am planning to dive this weekend and next weekend. The weekend after that I will be at blue water working on master diver stuff. Hopefully there won't be as much boat traffic once school starts.

I will be at Lower Overlook, 8am Sunday.

Ed,

I will se you there.

Lee

just came back from pcb,got in two night dives off the boat and one jetty dive this morning,saw alot of very large groupers off the jettys,probably 25-30 of them from 10 to 30 or so lbs,i need a speargun,lots of nice thick filets swimming around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom